Join our sports camp staff!
We are looking for college students and young adults who love the Lord, have a desire to serve, and are passionate about students and kids. Summer Camp exists to serve the Church in The Mission of making disciples. Our camps inspire team building, grace, and the love of Christ through partnering with games and activities led by You, our summer staff.
Hours and Pay
If you are chosen by FUMC to become a staffer we will provide a compensation of $10 an hour.
You will have the opportunity to receive 20 hours a week.
Hours are 8:30 am – 12:30 pm Monday through Friday
Starting Date: June 9 – camp orientation, with lunch provided.
Summer Camps take place June 12- July 28
Camp will not take place the week beginning July 3.
Summer Staff Responsibilities
- Oversee and run daily large group games
- Build relationships with students while providing a Christ-like example
- Manage/mentor assigned staff volunteers
- Report accidents, problems, and improvements to recreation director
- Set-up and tear-down field for each recreational session
- Motivate and excite the team/squad during morning service
- Lead a team/squad devotion each day
- Lead with grace and enthusiasm
- Take every opportunity to serve your team/squad and all Camp guests
- Enjoys relational ministry
- Public speaking
- Enjoys outdoor activity
To apply for the Sports Camp Staff Summer position, please complete the form below:
Torrie Lyn Anderson
Recreation Ministry Coordinator