IN-PERSON SUNDAY SCHOOL
As announced on March 1, 2021, if Houston County is rated as “very high risk” (red) by the Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH), we will cease large, in-person gatherings at our facilities (including in-person worship & Sunday School) until our county is again rated as “high risk” (orange), “moderate risk” (yellow), or “low risk” (green) by the ADPH.
For the latest update from Dr. Jim Sanders, our Senior Pastor, as it relates to in-person Sunday school and other ministries of the church, please visit www.fumcdothan.org/coronavirus.
For our COVID-19 resources, including our gathering guidelines and the ADPH’s current risk level, please visit www.fumcdothan.org/covid-19-resources.
SUNDAY SCHOOL VITAL INFORMATION
NEW TIME: 10:00 – 10:45 am
Classes available for all ages.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
We have taken every precaution we can to begin returning safely to Sunday School. We want you to feel comfortable and confident that we take the potential spread of COVID-19 serious. Here are steps we’ve taken:
- We will check temperatures and record attendance at entrances. You will receive a sticker to wear once you’ve been screened.
- You may enter through any of the three following entrances:
- Main Street Entrance of Fellowship Hall
- Main Street Entrance of Sanctuary
- Entrance of the Children’s Lobby
- Back Entrance from West Burdeshaw Street
- Please do not linger in hallways, but social distance and proceed to your classroom.
- Masks are required at all times while in the building, including Sunday School.
- Restrooms are limited to one person/family at a time.
- Nursery and childcare are provided, details below:
- All of the same precautions we are taking with worship and other gatherings will extend to Children’s Sunday School, including masks, temperature checks, and social distancing. Parents will not enter the Children’s halls; instead, children will be escorted to their classroom or the nursery by workers.