Discovering God Through His Creation.
GRADUAL REOPENING BEGINNING JUNE 22ND!
Cardio and Weight Room Open June 22!
RESTRICTIONS EFFECTIVE FOR RE-OPENING JUNE 22:
Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19? Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat? Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, please call to cancel your reservation.
- New Hours of Operation: Mon-Thur: 8:30am – 4:45pm
- Restrooms, locker rooms, track, and gym are not yet open.
- Reservations will be required to limit potential exposure to germs and allow time for sanitizing between members.
- Fobs are currently inactive, and you must enter from our Burdeshaw St. entrance at the time of your reservation.
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival. No one with a temperature of greater than 100.4* will be permitted to enter.
- Each person must maintain a six-foot distance from others, in accordance with social distancing practices.
- Staff/volunteers will wear masks when interacting with gym members.
- Please bring your own water and towel.
- You must wipe down each piece of equipment after use.
- Please use only one piece of equipment at a time to ensure proper cleaning.
- We will adhere to CDC guidelines for cleaning and sanitation.
- Staff will clean and sanitize after each hour of operation by each member/group.
Thank you in advance for your patience and willingness to follow these new guidelines as we work to re-open to serve your health and wellness needs!
To make a reservation for the weight room or cardio room, please click the button below.
Also, please note the button below for the Waiver and Health Disclosure Form. You will need to sign a copy of this document before use of our facilities as well.
Unfortunately, 2020 summer camps are canceled due to social distancing regulations.
Director of Recreation Ministry
We offer state of the art facilities which include opportunities for weight training, strength and endurance building and much much more.
Non-Member Single Membership $75/year
Non-Member Family Membership $135/year
Member Single Membership $45/year
Member Family Membership $75/year
Get ready Tee Up and also enjoy some Christian Fellowship. There’s no better way to relax then out on the course with friends.
Call to Register!
Nurture your body and soul with FUMC Yoga. Instructor is Kymi Walker and admission is FREE. C
When: Tuesdays 11 a.m.
CALL to Register!
Strength & Stretch
This class is designed to promote balance and flexibility.
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays 8:45-9:30 a.m.
CALL to Register!
There are few things that connect us to God and our Faith more than nature. With that in mind recreation ministry finds adventure through hiking, kayaking, canoeing and much more!! Watch our video to learn more and stay tuned for our upcoming events.
Get In Touch
We’d love to hear from you! Contact our office to learn more about the ministry opportunities at FUMC or stop by!