The Mission of Older Adult Ministry is to extend the hands and feet of Jesus through all generations.
Our Older Adult Forward Ministry is a program that responds to the spiritual needs and interests of members who are 50 years of age or older. We offer opportunities for worship, learning, fellowship, faith sharing and service that help older adults relate to God, continue to grow in their faith and be actively involved in the life of the church.
Are you new? Here is a quick list of activities. More details are available below.
• Bridge Club – 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the Month from 1-5pm at the church
• Book Club – 2nd Wednesday of the Month at 3:30pm at the church
• Lunch Bunch – 2nd Thursday of the Month at restaurants around Dothan
• Movie Day – 4th Wednesday of the month at 2:30pm at the church
• Fellowship Women’s Bible Study – Every Monday from 1:30-3:00pm at the church
• Joyful Hands Knitting Group – Every Tuesday at the church from 1:00pm-3:00pm
• Young at Heart – Service Event – 4th Tuesday of the Month
Contact Hannah Chapman if you would like to participate in any of these great events.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 334-793-3555 ext. 250